With the support of a few friends, I started
On developing a reading habit
Here are a few blogs you can follow to develop a reading habit. We keep updating this section as we add new blogs to the website.
- 5 Simple steps to develop a reading habit
- Ebooks vs Printed books: 7 reasons one is better than other
Over time, as we read more and more, we write book reviews and critical comments on these. These are spoiler free reviews, so feel free to read them. Read to find out book reviews, recommendations etc. Also, you can check out our book rating system: How to rate a book – My book rating system and our method for writing book reviews: How to write a book review – A step by step guide. I use Goodreads to keep track of my progress and wishlist. Click here to follow me on Goodreads. We keep updating this section with new book reviews.
- Animal Farm book review and lessons to learn
- The Girl on the Train book review and critical comments
- Wonder Book Review – Is this book for you?
- India After Gandhi – A must read for every Indian
- 1984 by George Orwell – Book Review
- I am Malala – An exaggerated biography?
ove Writing also?
If you love to write anything. We discuss