We are pleased to announce the launch of our online book club, Writoscope Community. A totally free online discussion forum. Where like-minded people, who love to read and write, can interact with each other and discuss anything on reading & writing. We are building something which we count find yet.
Suggested Article: Benefits of joining an online book club
In the world of growing internet, our primary mission is to promote reading and writing. Because we strongly believe that people should be thinkers, not followers. Developing a reading habit is the only way to become one. Our team is working on a number of things to promote book reading and writing. Along with that, Writoscope Community is one step closer to our mission.
Writoscope Community: Key Features
- Categorised discussion: When you create a discussion, just set the appropriate category. However, You can suggest additions to new categories in our Site Feedback section.
- Discussions on Writoscope Community are highly moderated. We have a dedicated team of moderators who is working to keep the content relevant by removing spam and ban invalid users.
- Anybody can ask questions or start discussions: You don’t have to be an admin or moderator to ask questions or start a discussion. Anybody can add a new topic and others will reply to your thread.
- Fast and smooth experience: We are utilising the latest technologies to run this platform. The system will be able to handle any large number of questions, posts and users seamlessly. You won’t face any slowness on the platform. Real-time updates, fast browsing will make sure you get a high-quality experience. Moreover, we have a dedicated Site Feedback category for reporting bugs and suggestions.
- Follow other members and send personal messages.
What type of topics you can discuss on Writoscope Community?
- Ask for Book Recommendations
- Share your work, write-ups, essays, poetry, short stories etc and ask for feedback
- You can reply to topics started by others and reply them with your opinion and feedbacks
- Discussions about Authors and upcoming books
- Discussions about movies which are based on books
- Anything which is relevant to reading and writing. That can be an opinion or question.
What about privacy?
Lets Get Started
We’d love to have you as our initial members. Join us now in this beautiful journey. We promise that it will be worth your time. Click the button below to join. Additionally, have a look at our FAQ and Guidelines section and Terms of Service.
Leave a Reply